on February 2, 2012
- I. General provisions
- 1. These Regulations determine the rules of use of the Internet portal available at www.Printendo.com, hereinafter referred to as the Portal.
2. The administrator of the Portal is Drukomat.pl Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Piła (64-920) at Wypoczynkowa 13 street, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register run by the District Court Poznań-Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, IX Economic Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS: 0000388587, TIN: 7642657656, REGON: 301763972, share capital 1.050.000,00 Pln, paid in full, hereinafter referred to as the Printing House.
3. The information about the products given on the Portal, in particular their descriptions, technical and utility parameters and prices constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- II. Rules of using the Portal
- 1. The condition for placing an order for the products of the Printing House is to set up an account on the Portal by correctly completing the form, including providing a valid e-mail address and Polish Tax Identification Number or European VAT-EU number.
2. The Client of the Portal may only be legal persons, organizational units without legal personality, to which separate regulations grant the right to acquire rights and incur obligations on their own behalf, as well as natural persons conducting business or professional activity, who, using the Portal, perform legal actions within the scope of their business or professional activity. The Client of the Portal cannot be a natural person who does not run a business or professional activity. Legal actions performed through the Portal by a person who does not meet the above condition will be charged exclusively to that person.
3. The Printing House may deprive the Client of the right to use the Portal, as well as limit the access to some or all of its resources with immediate effect in case of violation of the Regulations by the Client, and in particular when the Client:
a) provided false, inaccurate or outdated data during registration, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
b) has violated the personal rights of third parties through the Portal, has committed other actions which will be considered by the Printing House to be inconsistent with applicable laws or general rules of using the Internet or to damage the good name of the Printing House
4. The Client, who has been deprived of the right to use the Portal, may not register again without the prior consent of the Printing House.
5. In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided within the Portal, the Printing House takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of threat to the security of the services provided, in particular measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of personal data transmitted over the Internet
6. The Client of the Portal cannot:
a) provide and transfer content that does not comply with the law, e.g. content that promotes violence, is defamatory or infringes on the personal rights and other rights of third parties
b) use the Portal in a manner that disrupts its functioning,
c) send or place via the Portal of unsolicited commercial communication (spam),
d) use the Portal in a manner contrary to the purpose of its operation, causing nuisance to other Clients or the Printing House.
7. The Customer shall, in particular, be committed to:
a) to use any and all content posted on the Portal only within the scope of its own use,
b) to use the Portal in a manner consistent with the regulations in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general principles of using the Internet
- III. Procedure for concluding a sales contract
- 1. The subject of the sales agreement concluded through the Portal is the sale of printing materials and services whose properties have been determined by the Client during the purchasing process.
2. In order to conclude a sales contract, you need to create or log in to an existing account on the Portal, select the product and its parameters, taking the next steps based on the messages displayed and place an order.
3. After clicking the "order" button, the customer will be moved to the "order" page, where he can choose the method of sending the graphic file, the payment method and the method of delivery, as well as the addresses to which the shipment with the order is to be delivered.
4. Clicking the "order" button will generate an e-mail, which will be sent to the address provided during registration. The message is a proposal to conclude a sales contract and contains a summary of the Order placed, in particular:
a) subject of the Order and its number,
b) the total price of the products or services ordered,
c) the suggested method of payment and delivery,
d) default address to which the Printing House will deliver the shipment and at what time.
5. The contract is effectively concluded when the Customer accepts all sent graphic files and the payment for the order is booked on the account of the Printing House . 6. The Client's acceptance of all sent graphic files constitutes a declaration of will to conclude a sale agreement with the Printing House and, for orders already paid for, means transferring the order for execution and makes it impossible to resign from printing.
7. An order that has not been paid for is valid for thirty days, after which it will be automatically deleted from your account.
8. Orders that have not been processed for 14 days will be automatically deleted from your account.
9. Payment is possible before accepting the image files.
10. The Ordering Party may cancel an Order paid by transfer, but only until the acceptance of graphic files.
11. The client who paid for the cancelled order by bank transfer will receive a refund within fourteen working days at the latest, reduced by administrative costs resulting from the activities that the Printing House must undertake in order to cancel the started process of order execution. The mentioned costs cannot exceed 8,00 Euro gross. In such a case the Printing House will issue a corrective invoice reducing the value of the order.
12. Due to the fact that the properties of the products ordered within the Portal are strictly defined by the Ordering Party, it is impossible to withdraw from the Agreement.
13. The orders may be placed for twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
- IV. Delivery
- 1. The delivery of Products is limited to the European Union (excluding Cyprus, overseas and dependent territories of France, Greece and Malta) and Great Britain.
2. Delivery is made to the address indicated by the Customer during the order placement.
3. The delivery of the ordered products is done by courier companies.
4. The delivery date is specified for each product separately and presented on the Portal.
5. The Printing House will make every effort to complete and send the order within the given deadline, however, it allows for the possibility of extending the deadline due to the occurrence of an unexpected increase in production, by a maximum of 2 working days. Delays in the realization within the indicated time do not entail any liability for damages to the Customer, as well as do not entitle the Customer to withdraw from the agreement. When the delay caused by the production increase exceeds two days, the Customer may receive compensation of 1% of the contract value for each day. The total compensation is limited to 5% of the contract value.
6. The Printing House allows for the possibility of untimely realization of the order resulting from random reasons independent of the Printing House, such as: shortage of electricity or Internet signal; delays occurring on the part of the suppliers of the shipments or failures of devices used in the printing process. Delays in realization of the orders resulting from the above mentioned reasons do not cause the responsibility of the Printing House to compensate the Client, as well as do not entitle the Client to withdraw from the agreement.
- V. Prices and methods of payment
- 1. The prices of the products are given in Euro currency and include: the cost of order processing, product cost, packing, cardboard box and goods tax (if it is necessary to calculate it), unless otherwise stated in the Product description. It is reserved that the VAT calculation depends on the place of shipment of the products - i.e. shipment to Poland requires VAT at the national rate - and positive verification of the number in the VIES system. The prices do not include additional costs such as shipping costs, which may arise in connection with the execution of the order, however, they will be visible at a later stage in the summary of the client's basket.
2. Payments for the Order may be made:
a) using integrated payment systems indicated during the purchase process on the Portal, including: debit, credit, prepaid cards, money transfer, on-line transfer,
b) by the bank transfer.
3. Personal data of Clients making payments through integrated payment systems will be processed by operators of those systems. These are entities independent from the Printing House and do not provide any personal data in an open or encrypted form. The payment is made on the basis of an agreement concluded between the Customer and the payment system operator, therefore the Printing House is not responsible for the use of these payment systems by the Customer.
4. The Printing House shall not be liable for any delays resulting from the late transmission of data by integrated payment systems.
5. By making purchases on the Portal, the Client agrees to receive invoices and correction invoices electronically. The Customer also has the possibility to download e-invoices by logging in to the Portal, choosing the "invoices" subpage in "my account".
- VI. Materials for printing
- 1. The Printing House is not responsible for possible copyright infringement and the content of materials sent by the Client. However, if the order will contain content which is illegal or violates moral norms, the Printing House has the right to refuse its realization
2. The Printing House is not responsible for factual or spelling errors in the content of the graphic design.
3. The materials that the Printing House receives from the Client should be prepared according to the instructions published on the Portal.
4. In order to limit possible errors that may arise while working with graphic files, the Printing House provides free of charge tools and applications for checking the correctness of preparation of the file for printing. In case of discrepancies between the data sent by the Client and the instructions placed on the Portal, the Client will be immediately informed about it, which is tantamount to conditional or negative verification of graphic files.
5. The Printing House is not responsible for acceptance by the Client of files incorrectly prepared for printing and containing, for example, incorrect application of layers, printing with white color, etc. In case of accepting such a file, the order is transferred for execution.
6. The Printing House is not responsible for delays in the execution of the orders resulting from the Customer's failure to provide correct data.
7. Files added to orders will be deleted from the system two months after they have been used for order execution purposes.
- VII. Complaints
- 1. The condition for accepting a complaint is to fill in the complaint form available in the details of a given order on the "order" page.
2. The complaint should contain a detailed description of the identified non-compliance and the scope of the complaint request.
3. The final deadline for filing a complaint is fourteen days from the moment of receiving the parcel by the Customer. After this deadline, the Client loses the rights due to improper performance of the obligation or warranty.
4. In order to recognize the complaint, the Printing House is entitled to request the Customer to send back a part or the whole edition of the completed order, as well as to request additional documents or explanations. In case the complaint will require returning the circulation or providing additional documentation or explanations from the side of the Client, the Printing House is obliged to direct the e-mail correspondence indicating the elements that need to be completed, and the Client is obliged to provide them within seven days from receiving the e-mail. After this time, the complaint procedure is completed and the complaint is considered rejected.
5. The Printing House undertakes to consider the complaint within three working days of its submission. If, after filing a complaint, the Printing House has requested to return the print run or to present additional documents or explanations, the deadline for filing a complaint is the date of delivery of all elements covered by the request.
6. Complaints are accepted on working days until 4 p.m. Those received on a given day after that time will be considered as submitted on the next working day.
- 7. Due to technological differences, resulting from the way colors are displayed by most monitors and printing technology (which uses CMYK color space) comparing the color of the print with the color presented on the monitor is technologically incorrect. Lack of compatibility of the print colors with the screen image can therefore not be a reason for a complaint. Product enhancement in the form of foil or UV varnish may also cause a visible change in the color of the product. This change may not be the basis for a complaint by the Customer regarding the color of the Product.
8. The Printing House makes every effort to reproduce as faithfully as possible the colors contained in the designs provided by the Customer. Due to the fact that many printing machines are used in the process of printing, between which there are differences in the mapping of some colors, slight color differences may occur when printing the same project on different machines. Such a situation may occur when resuming the project for printing. These differences cannot be the basis for complaint about products delivered by the Printing House.
9. A fold should be considered to have been made incorrectly, when it causes a crumpling of paper, creasing, etc., which makes it impossible to read the content or view an illustration . The phenomenon of paper cracking is observed in in case of paper weights above 150 g, in the place of breaking, especially visible in places strongly covered with printing ink. In order to reduce this undesirable phenomenon, the Printing House uses cardboard bending before the folding process. The printing house allows for the possibility of giving up cardboard bending for a paper weights of 170 g, if the above mentioned phenomenon does not occur. However, depending on the raw material and graphics, cardboard bending does not provide full protection against the effect of cracking. This is due to the limit strength of the raw material, and such a defect is not treated as an error of the Printing House.
10. An improper varnish layer of offset, dispersion or UV varnish is a layer which has unpainted, peeling, etc. areas on the surface to be painted.
11. The following deviations are permitted due to the specifications of the production machines and the printing process:
a) when cutting the sheet for single use: deviations + / - 1 mm
b) during folding and cardboard bending deviation of the fracture from the nominal line of its location + / - 1 mm
c) for perforation: deviation of the perforation from its nominal location + / - 1 mm
d) when matching colours printed consecutively: deviations to 0,18 mm
e) quantity and quality differences of the product ordered and delivered to the Customer – not exceeding + / - 5% of the ordered amount
f) for selective UV varnishing - matching the drawing and paint layer: deviation to 1 mm.
12. The printing house evaluates the legitimacy of the complaint on the basis of samples archived by the Quality Control Department. In the case of dealing with ambiguous complaints, the Printing House may demand from the Client to return all or part of the circulation. If the complaint is accepted - the cost of sending the return is borne by the Printing House.
13. Complaints related to the quality of courier services will be considered on the basis of the damage protocol drawn up jointly with the courier upon receipt of the consignment. Lack of the damage protocol may constitute the basis for the refusal to consider the complaint by the Printing House
14. The Printing House , due to the specification of the printing machine and the properties of the printing substrate, allows during the implementation of printing on T-shirts, the deviation of the distance of the printed graphics from the indicated printing field to 10 mm.
15. The maximum level of compensation for the advertised order may not exceed 100% of its value.
16. The materials used in the pattern book of offset papers and large format printing materials, are exemplary ones, and may differ from those used in printing of Orders placed on the Portal. The difference is due to the use of materials from different manufacturers and is within the tolerance of paper weights generally accepted in printing.
17. The Printing House is only responsible for its own actions and omissions. The Printing House is not responsible for the effects of third parties’ actions or omissions, in particular for delays in the transfer of funds by financial institutions and carriers through which the delivery of products to the Customer will be made.
- VIII. Reporting an error in the Portal functioning
- 1. The Printing House takes steps to ensure that the Portal operates fully correctly, to the extent resulting from the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove any irregularities reported by the Clients as soon as possible.
2. The Client may report irregularities related to the functioning of the Portal by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. When reporting a system error, the Client should specify the type and date of the error.
- IX. Final provisions
- 1. The provisions of the Polish law shall apply to the transactions entered into through the Portal.
2. The court having jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Printing House and the Customer will be the court in Poland having jurisdiction over the place where the Printing House location is located.
3. In matters not regulated in these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the provision of electronic services and other relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.